What to Expect
A typical tour will see you blazing a trail across varied terrains, romping through lush jungle, cruising through an avenue of palm trees or simply winding through the picturesque countryside. The route taken can vary day to day based on the makeup of the group, the weather and depending if it’s the wet or dry season. Our local guides will show you parts of rural Pattaya not usually seen by a tourist or longtime resident, and rest assured it will be an unforgettable day out.
We have a full range of safety gear in various sizes included helmets & goggles (which must be worn) with optional knee and elbow pads. The tour always lasts a full 2 ½ hours and usually covers around 35km. Beginners and experienced riders are all welcome, and there is no age limit but you should be at least 110cm tall to ride solo, while child or infant passengers must be able to sit upright and securely on the rear seat.
What to Bring
We provide all guests with a Riders Shirt for the tour but we recommend a change of clothes as you will get dirty and most likely wet too! Sneakers or walking/hiking boots are ideal footwear, please do not wear flip flops/high heels and, if possible, no open toe shoes.
If you are bringing your phone we advise to keep it in a waterproof bag, or purchase one from our shop, and leave other items such as wallet, keys etc in the lockers provided. Your guide’s ATV is equipped with an ice box full of bottled water, however you may like to bring your own soft drinks, or purchase them from our shop, but please, no beer on tour!
PLEASE BRING A COPY OF YOUR ID / PASSPORT FOR INSURANCE REGISTRATION
Our ATV tours depart at 10am and 2pm daily
- Please arrive 20 mins prior to your tours departure time
- Registration with ID/Passport at Pattaya Off Road Safari office on arrival
- Select helmet, goggles, riders shirt and store any valuables in a locker
- Pre-ride safety briefing and riding instructions from your guide
The Tour Departs 10am and 2pm each day
- Your guide leads you on an amazing ATV adventure for a full 2 ½ hours
- Return to Pattaya Off-Road Safari at 12.30pm / 4.30pm
- Leave helmet, goggles & shirt for cleaning, optional shower and retrieve locker items
- A new ATV for one rider and optional one passenger (note the combined 150 kilo weight limit)
- Smaller ATV’s for our young riders with minimum height 110cm (note the smaller ATV’s can not take passengers)
- Experienced English-speaking guide who will lead the tour
- All safety gear, such as helmet, goggles, face masks, optional knee and elbow pads
- Long sleeved riders shirt made from breathable material, to be returned after the ride.
- Changing rooms with showers & lockers
- Complimentary tea & coffee as well as bottled water for on tour
What’s Not Included
- Soft drinks are available to purchase in our shop
- Go Pro cameras are available to rent for Bt975 and you keep the SD Card