What to Expect
We can create a unique off-road Enduro motorbike experience for any level of rider, from a beginner needing constant guidance or an intermediate/experienced rider looking to up your skills and be tested. The Enduro half day ride is ideal for beginners, or riders new to off-road, and for our young riders who have completed the full Enduro Academy. On this ride as you can expect to get a lot more guidance and we cruise at a speed where you feel comfortable as we introduce you to a range of trails that start directly from our Lake Map Phrachan showroom.
We supply a full set of safety gear in numerous sizes, including full faced helmet, goggles & mask, boots, knee and elbow protection, chest plates and clothing including motorbike pants and a Riders shirt. All our gear is cleaned and helmets are sanitised after each ride. We also have camel backpacks for water but you make like to bring your own liquids and hydration packs if you like, while our shop sells a range of energy drinks and refreshments.
If you are an experienced rider but new to off-road, then we would highly recommend undertaking training with us prior to coming out on tour. We can combine a morning 2-hour training lesson, where we introduce you to the off-road skills you need, followed by an afternoon half day tour to give you a great introduction to the Enduro world. For experienced Enduro riders who have not ridden in a number of years, or perhaps are new to Thailand the half day tour is highly recommended and a great way to get introduced to our guides and discover the local riding scene.
What to Bring
We have everything you will need for the Enduro ride, including all the bike clothing and safety gear, while our changing rooms have showers for after your ride and storage lockers for any personal items. All riders should bring a copy of your ID or Passport for insurance registration, and obviously, Enduro bikes are not designed passengers. If you have never ridden with us before, we would like to see your motorbike driving license; any country is fine, it does not have to be issued in Thailand.
The half day Enduro ride departs at 9.30am and 1.30pm daily
- Please arrive 20 mins prior to your tours departure time
- Registration at Pattaya Off Road Safari office on arrival
- Select motorbike clothing, helmet, goggles, boots etc and store any valuables in a locker
- Gear up followed by safety briefing and riding instructions from your guide
9.30am / 1.30pm The Half Day Enduro Ride Departs
- Tour departs with your guide leading you on your half day Enduro ride
- Return to Pattaya Off-Road Safari at 12.30pm / 4.30pm
- Leave clothes, helmet, goggles & shirt for cleaning, optional shower and collect any items from locker
- A half day Enduro motorbike ride that is tailored to the rider’s experience
- A choice of Honda CRF250L motorbike; brand new 2020 production model fully customized with OHLIN’s front and rear suspension, aftermarket exhaust system, off road knobblies and RENTHAL handlebars OR
- Kawasaki KLX140 motorbike, brand new 2020 model, similarly customized and better suited to beginners or the lighter framed rider
- Experienced English and Thai speaking guide who will lead your ride
- A full set of safety gear, including full face helmet, goggles, boots, knee and elbow pads, chest plates
- Riders shirt and motorbike pants, Camel hydration back packs
- Use of Pattaya Off Road’s air-conditioned riders lounge with comfy sofas, complementary tea & coffee, big screen TV for viewing photos or GoPro’s and free wifi.
- Male and female changing rooms with lockers and showers
- Bottled water
Whats Not Included
- Soft drinks, which are available to purchase in our shop
- Snacks, energy bars, hydration supplements riders may wish to consume on tour
- Go Pro cameras with helmet and handle bar attachments are available to rent for Bt975 and you keep the SD Card