What to Expect
The 2 seater is a rear engine, automatic buggy with low center of gravity giving a fantastic feel of speed. With no gears you can concentrate on the fun of driving and no windscreen adds to the adrenaline rush. A typical tour will see you blazing a trail across varied terrains, romping through lush jungle, cruising through an avenue of palm trees or simply winding through the picturesque countryside. The route taken can vary day to day based on the makeup of the group, the weather and depending if it’s the wet or dry season. Our local guides will show you parts of rural Pattaya not usually seen by a tourist or longtime resident, and rest assured it will be an unforgettable day out.
We have a full range of safety gear in various sizes including goggles, face masks and, of course, helmets which must be worn by both driver and passenger. The tour lasts 2 hours and usually covers around 35km. Beginner and experienced drivers are welcome and while there is no age limit and no driving license required, we would expect participants to be know how to drive a normal road car. So come and join us for a high-octane adrenaline-fueled adventure around the Thai countryside!
What to Bring
We provide all guests with a Riders Shirt for the tour but we recommend a change of clothes as you will get dirty and most likely wet too. If you are bringing your phone we advise to keep it in a waterproof bag, or purchase one from our shop, and leave other items such as wallet, keys etc in the lockers provided. Sunglasses are not ideal as dust can get into your eyes, but we supply goggles and face masks in various shades and sizes. Sun cream is advisable on hot days and while your guide’s Buggy is equipped with an ice box full of bottled water, you may like to bring your own soft drinks, or purchase them from our shop, but please, no beer on tour!
PLEASE BRING A COPY OF YOUR ID / PASSPORT FOR INSURANCE REGISTRATION
- Please arrive 20 mins prior to your tours departure time
- Registration with ID/Passport at Pattaya Off Road Safari office on arrival
- Select helmet, goggles, riders shirt & store any valuables in a locker
- Pre-ride safety briefing and driving instructions from your guide
The Tour Departs 9.30 – 12.30 and 15.30 each day
We offer Hotel Pickups for the 12.30pm tour only.
Pick-Up Time is 11.00am – 11.30am at your hotel.
- Your guide leads you for an exciting off-road Buggy safari for a full 2 hours
- Leave helmet, goggles & shirt for cleaning, optional shower and retrieve locker items
- A 2 seater Buggy for one driver and optional one passenger
- Experienced English & Thai speaking guide who will lead the tour in a similar buggy
- All safety gear, such as helmet, goggles, face masks, optional knee and elbow pads
- Long sleeved Riders Shirt made from breathable material, to be returned after the tour
- Changing Rooms with showers & lockers
- Complimentary drinks free (water,coke,sprite etc)
What’s Not Included
- Go Pro cameras are available to rent for Bt975 and you keep the SD Card