Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, we ride in all weather. The more rain, the better the ride is!

A lot of the time, yes.

Yes, that’s a great idea.

Yes, we have locker rooms with showers for both males and females.

We supply everyone with free bottled water and we have soft drinks for sale in the showroom.

Alcohol and any form of motor sports don’t mix. If you have been drinking, we will not allow you to ride our machines.

We have a full range of safety equipment including helmets (open and full face), goggles, masks, boots, knee pads, water backpacks and a riding shirt to wear for your tour.

No, they are not safe to wear. You should bring closed toe shoes for your ride; trainers, sneakers, walking shoes or boots are ideal.

We are not stuck on age as much as height; you need to be at least 150cm tall to safely ride an ATV.

Yes, but safety is our number one concern, so if we think a kid is too small or too young to ride, we will tell you.

Around 36 km and 2 1/2 hours.

Yes, see our staff in the showroom and they will help you.

You are responsible for any and all damage caused while riding or driving our vehicles and all costs will be paid by you.

You will have a safety briefing from your English-speaking tour guide. Our guides also speak Thai, Chinese and French.

Usually two, one in the front and one in the back. If it is a big group (over 10) we will include an additional guide.

Sorry, we don’t offer that. All tours are guided and riders must stay with the group.

Accidents can happen. You’ll be required to sign a release of liability contract with us, so you should always have health insurance while out riding. Motor sports are dangerous so you need to be prepared.

Yes of course. You can also rent one of our Go Pro’s which we mount to your ATV or Buggy and record the whole tour. At the end, you get to take home the 32GB SD Card!

Yes of course, but be careful it does not get lost or wet. We suggest placing your phone in a waterproof lanyard for safety.

No, but there are plenty of pubs, bars and restaurants in our neighborhood.

Yes, we take all major cards with no extra fees.

It doesn’t have to be your passport but we do need some form of ID, eg your driver’s license for the liability waiver form.

Our guide at the back of the line will give you his machine and take yours back for repairs

thThai en_USEnglish
Scroll to Top