What to Expect
A typical tour will see you blazing a trail across varied terrains, romping through lush jungle, cruising through an avenue of palm trees or simply winding through the picturesque countryside. The route taken can vary day to day based on the makeup of the group, the weather and depending if it’s the wet or dry season. Our local guides will show you parts of rural Pattaya not usually seen by a tourist or longtime resident, and rest assured it will be an unforgettable day out. The tour always lasts a full 2 hours and usually covers around 35km.
We encourage the participation of children on our tours but as our number one concern is your safety, we insist that all passengers must fit securely into the seat harness fitted. Generally we find children over 4 years old are of the right height, however seat boosters are available. Infants can not be held in your arms or on your lap.
What to Bring
We supply a riders shirt for the tour but we recommend a change of clothes as you will get dirty and most likely wet too! An old pair of sneakers or walking/hiking boots are ideal footwear. If you are bringing your phone we advise to keep it in a waterproof bag, or purchase one from our shop, and leave other items such as wallet, keys etc in the lockers provided. Sunglasses are not ideal as dust can get into your eyes, but we supply goggles and face masks in various shades. Sun cream is advisable on hot days and while your buggy is equipped with an ice box full of bottled water, you may like to bring your own soft drinks, or purchase them from our shop, but please, no beer on tour!
PLEASE BRING A COPY OF ID/PASSPORT FOR DRIVER AND ALL PASSENGERS & CHILDREN FOR INSURANCE REGISTRATION
- Please arrive 20 mins prior to your tours departure time
- Registration with ID/Passport at Pattaya Off Road Safari office on arrival
- Select helmet, goggles, riders shirt & store any valuables in a locker
- Children sizes are available
- Pre-ride safety briefing and riding instructions
3 Tour Departs: 9.30 – 12.30 – 15.30
- Tour departs with your guide leading your off-road Family Buggy adventure for a full 2 hours
- Leave helmet, goggles & shirt for cleaning, optional shower and collect any items from locker
- A 4 seater Family Buggy for one driver and upto 3 passengers
- Experienced English & Thai speaking guide who will lead tour
- All safety gear, such as helmet, goggles, face masks, optional knee and elbow pads
- Long sleeved riding shirt made from breathable material (to be returned after the ride)
- Changing rooms with showers & lockers
- Complimentary tea & coffee, bottled water for on tour
What’s Not Included
- Soft drinks are available to purchase in our shop
- Go Pro cameras are available to rent for Bt975 and you keep the SD Card