What to Expect
Expect to have one of the best days out on two wheels as this is the full Enduro ride taking in the best off-road trails that Eastern Thailand has to offer. All the senior Enduro guides at Pattaya Off-Road are immersed in Thailand’s off-road scene and are popular members of the local Enduro community, spending much of their free time exploring the region to bring our customers a better Enduro experience.
Our experienced guides will be you the whole day and lead you over varied and challenging off-road trails that will be tailored to you and your groups riding ability, thus ensuring maximum enjoyment for all. will lead you over a wide variety of terrain; from tight jungle trails, to slippery single tracks, to riverbeds filled with rocks, to wide open blasts through plantations, set against a backdrop of some spectacular mountains and sea views.
What to Bring
We have everything you will need for the Enduro ride; including full faced helmet, goggles, mask, boots, knee and elbow protection, chest plates and clothing including motorbike pants and a Riders shirt, all in numerous sizes. All our gear is cleaned with helmets sanitised after each ride. We also have camel backpacks for water but you make like to bring your own liquids and hydration packs if you like, while our shop sells a range of energy drinks and refreshments.
All riders should bring money for lunch or snacks purchased during the ride and a copy of your ID or Passport for insurance registration. If you have never ridden with us before, we would like to see your motorbike license; any country is fine, it does not have to be issued in Thailand.
The full day Enduro ride departs at 9.30am daily
- Please arrive 20 mins prior to your tours departure time
- Registration at Pattaya Off Road Safari office on arrival
- Select motorbike clothing, helmet, goggles, boots etc and store any valuables in a locker
- Gear up followed by safety briefing and riding instructions from your guide
9.30am The Enduro Ride Departs
- Tour departs with your guide leading you on your full day Enduro ride
- Lunch is at the riders own discretion but is usually taken close to the trails, at a restaurant of your choosing or our guides will recommend somewhere
- Return to Pattaya Off-Road Safari at around 3.30pm
- Leave clothes, helmet, goggles & shirt for cleaning, optional shower and collect any items from locker
- A full day Enduro motorbike ride that is tailored to the rider’s experience
- A choice of Honda CRF250L motorbike; brand new 2020 production model fully customized with OHLIN’s front and rear suspension, aftermarket exhaust system, off road knobblies and RENTHAL handlebars OR
- Kawasaki KLX140 motorbike, brand new 2020 model, similarly customized and better suited to beginners or the lighter framed rider
- Experienced English and Thai speaking guide who will lead your ride
- A full set of safety gear, including full face helmet, goggles, boots, knee and elbow pads, chest plates
- Riders shirt and motorbike pants, Camel hydration back packs
- Use of Pattaya Off Road’s air-conditioned riders lounge with comfy sofas, complementary tea & coffee, big screen TV for viewing photos or GoPro’s and free wifi.
- Male and female changing rooms with lockers and showers
- Complimentary drinks free (water,coke,sprite etc)
Whats Not Included
- Lunch is at the riders own expense; we can make recommendations or tell us where/what you want to eat in advance.
- Go Pro cameras with helmet and handle bar attachments are available to rent for Bt975 and you keep the SD Card