“Maximize your weekend Enduro Rides”
Two full days of Enduro riding designed for customers who are working during the week and want to maximize their weekend time with minimal hassle. The Weekend Pass is ideally suited to Bangkok or locally based riders or those living a short plane ride away. The rides will cover different trails and tracks over the course of the weekend and riders of all levels of experience and ability are welcome.
Two nights’ accommodation with full English breakfast in a nearby hotel are included, while the Map Phrachan Lake neighborhood has a sports club, a new cycle and jogging path, several good quality restaurants as well as some local bars and convenience stores. Sunday’s ride will return with enough time to get you back home by evening, with Bangkok airport just over an hour’s drive away.
The price per rider of Bt13,500 includes:-
- Two full day Enduro motorbike tours that are tailored to the rider’s experience
- An experienced, English speaking, tour leader and support guide
- Honda CRF250L motorbike; brand new 2020 production model fully customized with OHLIN’s front and rear suspension, aftermarket exhaust system, off road knobblies and RENTHAL handlebars OR
- Kawasaki KLX140 motorbike, brand new 2020 model, similarly customized and better suited to beginners or the lighter framed rider
- A full set of safety gear, including full face helmet, goggles, boots, knee and elbow pads, chest plates, Camel hydration back packs and riding shirt
- Lunch, including soft drinks, on Saturday and Sunday
- Use of Pattaya Off Road’s airconditioned riders lounge with comfy sofas, complementary tea & coffee, soft drinks to purchase, big screen TV for viewing photos or GoPro’s and free, superfast wifi
- Male and female changing rooms with lockers and showers
- 2 nights’ accommodation, including breakfast, in a nearby hotel by Map Pharahcan Lake and daily transfers to and from Pattaya Off-Road’s Headquarters
- Optional Friday afternoon ATV or Buggy ride (subject to availability)
- Free parking
Friday Afternoon – Meet at Pattaya Off Road Safari
Riders gather at Pattaya Off Road’s Headquarters, located by Map Phrachan Lake to be introduced to your tour leader who discuss the trail routes selected for the rides. Our staff will then assist you in selecting a suitable bike and appropriate safety gear. Customers who arrive before 5pm have to option to take a 1 hour sunset ATV or Buggy ride (subject to availability) before a short transfer to your hotel located just around the Lake. Riders who arrive after 6pm can go directly to the hotel.
Saturday – Full Day Enduro Riding
Breakfast in the hotel and at 9am riders are transported to Headquarters to gear up and try out the bikes. A large area of flat terrain adjacent to our shop is the ideal place to acclimatize with the local conditions, before departing with your tour leader on a full day Enduro riding. There will be regular breaks on the ride for photo opportunities and to have lunch, before returning to Pattaya Off Road where showers and refreshments are available. Transfer back to the hotel.
Sunday – Full Day Enduro Riding
After Breakfast and checkout for transport to Headquarters where your overnight bags can be safely stored in our lockers. Riders set out for another full day Enduro riding that will be a different off-road trail than the previous day. We aim to get you back by 3.30pm where you can shower, change, enjoy a light snack and refreshments before heading home, to a hotel in Pattaya or to the airport to catch an evening flight.