What to Expect
The CF Moto 4×4 is the flagship off-road vehicle here at Pattaya Off-Rad Safari, with four wheel drive, higher ground clearance, more power and tougher suspension than regular buggies. This tour will take you to places we would not take our other ATV/Buggy tours and will offer the most enjoyment to drivers who have some previous off-road experience and ability, but they are relatively straight forward to drive and offer the thrill seeker a fantastic ride – the CF’s are the vehicle we take when we want to have fun.
Note the CF Motos are left hand drive (ie opposite to cars in Thailand). The tour lasts 2 ½ hours and usually covers around 35km.
What to Bring
We supply a riders shirt for the tour but we recommend a change of clothes because this is our premium tour and we guarantee you will get wet & dirty! An old pair of sneakers or walking/hiking boots are ideal footwear. If you are bringing your phone we advise to keep it in a waterproof bag, or purchase one from our shop, and leave other items such as wallet, keys etc in the lockers provided. However the CF Moto’s do have a small glove box that can hold small items relatively dry. Sunglasses are not ideal as dust can get into your eyes, but we supply goggles and face masks in various shades. Sun cream is advisable on hot days and while your CF Moto is equipped with an ice box full of bottled water, you may like to bring your own soft drinks, or purchase them from our shop, but please, no beer on tour!
Daily tours depart at 10am and 2pm
- Please arrive 20 mins prior to your tours departure time
- Registration at Pattaya Off Road Safari office on arrival
- Select helmet, goggles, riders shirt & store any valuables in a locker
- Pre-ride safety briefing and riding instructions
10am / 2pm The Tour Departs
- Tour departs with your guide leading you on your off-road CF Moto adventure
- Return to Pattaya Off-Road Safari at 12.30pm / 4.30pm
- Leave helmet, goggles & shirt for cleaning, optional shower and check you have all your personal belongings
- A CF Moto 4×4 Machine for one driver and optional passenger
- Experienced English & Thai speaking guide who will lead tour
- All safety gear, such as helmet, goggles, face masks, optional knee and elbow pads
- Long sleeved riders shirt made from breathable material (to be returned after the ride)
- Changing rooms with showers & lockers
- Complimentary tea & coffee and bottled water in your CF Moto for on tour
What’s Not Included
- Soft drinks are available to purchase in our shop
- Go Pro cameras are available to rent for Bt975 and you keep the SD Card