What to Expect
This is a shorter, one hour ATV tour designed for guests looking for a sample of the main ATV tour, or perhaps for families with younger children eager to try their first ATV ride. The terrain is softer and flatter than on the main tour, and we leisurely cruise around a picturesque single track route under the cover of trees close to our showroom. You will be led at all times by one of our friendly English & Thai speaking guides and the tour begins with a lap of the training ground making it ideal for beginners to off-roading or for guests who simply want to get a taste of the off-road experience offered at Pattaya Off-Road Safari.
There is no age limit, or experience or license needed to ride an ATV but ideally you should be at least 150cm tall to ride solo, while child or infant passengers must be able to sit upright and securely on the rear ATV seat. We have smaller, less powerful ATV’s for our younger riders to try but for safety, you should be at least 110cm tall, and note that the smaller ATV’s are not designed to take passengers.
What to Bring
We have a full range of safety gear in all sizes and we supply a Riders Shirt for the tour, and while you are less likely to get dirty or muddy on this your, we recommend a change of clothes in case of rain. Sneakers or walking/hiking boots are ideal footwear, please do not wear flip flops/high heels and, if possible, no open toe shoes when riding an ATV.
If you are bringing your phone we advise to keep it in a waterproof bag, or purchase one from our shop, and leave other items such as wallet, keys etc in the lockers provided. Your guide’s ATV is equipped with an ice box full of bottled water, you may like to bring your own soft drinks, or purchase them from our shop.
PLEASE BRING A COPY OF YOUR ID / PASSPORT FOR INSURANCE REGISTRATION
We can arrange an ATV Tour of the Woods at any time, from 9am to 5pm daily
- After arrival, please register all participants at reception in the shop
- Select helmet, goggles, riders shirt & store any valuables in a locker
- Pre-ride safety briefing and riding instructions from your guide
The Tour – 1 Hour
- Your guide will lead you for a lap of the training circuit adjacent to our showroom, and then into the woods and off on your ATV adventure
- Return to Pattaya Off-Road Safari one hour later
- Leave helmet, goggles & shirt for cleaning, optional shower and retrieve locker items
- An ATV for the rider and optional passenger (note the combined 90 kilo weight limit)
- Smaller ATV’s for shorter or young riders (subject to availability)
- Experienced English & Thai speaking guide who will lead tour
- All safety gear, such as helmet, goggles, face masks
- Long sleeved Riders Shirt made from breathable material (to be returned after the tour)
- Changing rooms with showers & lockers
- Bottled water for on tour
What’s Not Included
- Soft drinks are available to purchase in our shop
- Go Pro cameras are available to rent for Bt975 and you keep the SD Card